Environmental Policy Statement from Custom Toys UK
In order to meet our clients’ needs, we source our goods from British, European and Worldwide Suppliers. We endeavour to ensure these suppliers and manufacturers use Ethical means to produce these goods, and where ever possible obtain certificates of proof from them.
Custom Toys UK will only work with reputable manufacturers who conform to acceptable working conditions and operating practices. Custom Toys UK prohibits the sourcing of products and or materials from suppliers who impose unethical working conditions and practices on its workers.
Suppliers shall meet the relevant minimum standards applicable in the Country of origin.
These shall include:
- Health & Safety
- Minimum Wage Requirements
- Equal Opportunities
- Prohibition of Child Labour
- Employment Terms & Conditions
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is an integral part of The Custom Toys UK Company’s values and operation principles. At Custom Toys UK we consider it to be the only way to conduct our daily business activities. Care for the environment is viewed as one of our key responsibilities.
These responsibilities are:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner;
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other stakeholders
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance
This policy statement is regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The Custom Toys UK’ management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
Custom Toys UK
Registered office: Custom Toys UK, HOTcraze House, 26 Blake Close, Walmer CT14 7UB UK VAT no: 909 9493 71